“Go Local!”

“Go Local!” is GWN's motto, starting from May 27, 2008, a motto started by GWN Founder Diane Zhou's dad. “So many big chain companies, like McDonald's, own newspapers that turned from local to national or worldwide. That loses the meaning of 'local news', so I support GWN,” Diane's dad told GWN. GWN is being motivated by this motto. Without it, GWN would have disappeared long ago in November, 2007!

Mail Pail

Here's all the mail Gingerbread Weekly News received from last week's issue – The Mission, May 13 Issue:
“My opinion is that this Gingerbread Weekly Issue mabober was a great idea!” Cynthia, 4th Grade

Debate Time:
I think Richard because he doesn't really do anything to Gingy, just a few little things.” Vicky and Nicole, 4th Grade
I think that Richard likes Gingy more than the other three boys do. Don't you think so too?” Alex, 1st Grade

New News (The STAR Testing):
I think it's OK because the problems are easy, it just takes a lot of thinking and calculating.” Nicole, 4th Grade
I think it's medium because there are an equal amount of easy and hard questions.” Vicky, 4th Grade
I
t sucks like crazy and I never wanna do it again 'cause it's freaking boring and a waste of time......” Nathan, 5th Grade

No comments: