“Go Local!”

“Go Local!” is GWN's motto, starting from May 27, 2008, a motto started by GWN Founder Diane Zhou's dad. “So many big chain companies, like McDonald's, own newspapers that turned from local to national or worldwide. That loses the meaning of 'local news', so I support GWN,” Diane's dad told GWN. GWN is being motivated by this motto. Without it, GWN would have disappeared long ago in November, 2007!

Debate Time

Great America Rides!
Diane and Gingy went to Great America on Memorial Day. She had tons of fun! “My brother was so scared after he went on one roller coaster, don't know why. I went on five roller coaster type of things: The Vortex, The White Waterfalls (with Gingy), The Demon (also with Gingy), Survivors, and my favorite (of course with Gingy) – Psycho Mouse! I also went on the Sky Ride,” Diane told Gingerbread Weekly News. “But then...”
Gingerbread Weekly News: “Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop the story there. This is debate, right people? What's all this news?” Diane: “Let me continue...” (Just a little fun.)
“I got a painful shoulder soreness, that caused me to stop practicing ice-skating for awhile. It might be worth having all that fun, but I don't like soreness in my shoulders and I also lost my hat, not a big deal though.”
Do you think it's worth having a pain (plus losing a baseball cap) while you had so much fun?

By the way, the cons (no) won for last week's debate topic, Online Gingerbread Weekly News, so Gingerbread Weekly News won't be putting issues online. Everyone's vote counts! Remember that!

No comments: