“Go Local!”

“Go Local!” is GWN's motto, starting from May 27, 2008, a motto started by GWN Founder Diane Zhou's dad. “So many big chain companies, like McDonald's, own newspapers that turned from local to national or worldwide. That loses the meaning of 'local news', so I support GWN,” Diane's dad told GWN. GWN is being motivated by this motto. Without it, GWN would have disappeared long ago in November, 2007!

Turtie's Kitchen Announcement

From the Desk of Turtie Turtle
Hi GWN Readers!
Some people said they wanted announcements to be weekly. Do YOU want them to be weekly? Of course, I can't check new recipes every single week, but I have plenty of tips. If not, there will be restaurant news or no announcement at all. Please tell Gingy your opinion! Thank you, GWN Readers!
Turtie Turtle, Owner of Turtie's Kitchen

Tips:

  • ALWAYS hold the bowl you are mixing with. I remember when I broke a new bowl and spoiled my mixture. My, my Gingy was angry!
  • Wear ragged, but clean, clothes while making cookies. Making cookies can sure be messy business!
  • Pour ingredients over a bowl. You don't want to waste ingredients! If you DO put too much of something, it's okay, your cookies will be fine.

No comments: